LifeBatt USA Relocates to VA

MitchJi

10 MW
Hi,

http://evworld.com/news.cfm?newsid=21038

LifeBATT Relocating to Virginia
SYNOPSIS: The company represents LiFeBATT, Inc. of Taiwan.

Danville, VA -- LiFeBATT, Inc. USA has announced its intention to move its headquarters location to Danville, VA. Currently located in Las Vegas, NV, the company represents LiFeBATT, Inc. TAIWAN in the sale of high technology lithium ion batteries in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.

The batteries manufactured by LiFeBATT have proven to be highly efficient assemblies to store energy for a variety of uses including motorized vehicles for both land and water operations and for maintenance equipment where cordless applications provide safety and convenience. Products supplied by LiFeBATT have been tested by Sandia National Laboratory in Albuquerque, NM, and the test results indicate superior performance.

The Office of Economic Development in Danville welcomes Don Harmon, Chairman and CEO, and Michelle Robinson, President and COO, to the growing list of companies who have chosen Danville as the site for locating their businesses. According to Congressman Tom Perriello, "This announcement of the relocation of the headquarters of LiFeBATT, Inc. USA to the Fifth District is an example of how we can transform Southside from the former manufacturing capital into the future green energy capital of our great Commonwealth." Danville Mayor Sherman Saunders said, "We are very grateful to Congressman Tom Perriello and his staff for their help in recruiting LiFeBATT to Danville."

Products supplied by LiFeBATT have been tested by Sandia National Laboratory in Albuquerque, NM, and the test results indicate superior performance.

thanks mitch for that article, we might not have seen it otherwise

superior to what? dog poop in a tube with electrodes is superior to cat poop according to our tests. as for the sandia lab tests, anyone who has seen them knows they do not reflect on the performance any of us will ever see because they were done with a very small fraction of the cell capacity being cycled repeatedly. I wish Lifebatt USA and the other PSI cell vendors all the best, and hope they can be successful without any more need for my tax money to help prop them up.

the extra 3000 miles between us makes the possibility of a matter/antimatter annihilation caused by our coming into proximity less likely and everyone is better off.

Hi Bob,

Thanks!

Mitch

it doesn't look like you said that, we could see you were quoting the article.

glad you found that because don was already leaking little details of how he was gonna get support from the grass roots over on yahoogroups.

grass roots through a federally funded taxpayer boondoggle. i bet it has a title with 'economic development grant' in the middle. guess who pays? so now he will have to charge even more for batteries to pay off the politicians.

Hmmmm, Danville.... Might have to stop by and see them next time I'm out there to see the 'rents.... its only 45 min away from where they live :)

frodus said:
Hmmmm, Danville.... Might have to stop by and see them next time I'm out there to see the 'rents.... its only 45 min away from where they live :)

give my regards to don and michelle should you see them. you know what to say...

Back