Most Powerful eBIKE LIST for ES!

nechaus

100 kW
I was thinking of doing a top 50 of endless-spheres most powerful ebikes! ( unless someone has been doing this)
Need pictures, Videos, Bike details, dyno results. Ill practice my video editing skills and compile a video as well!

What do you guys think ? be interesting huh ?

Great idea. These fearless pioneers of high voltage transportation and their steeds should be recognized and honored.

good luck!

I hope mine makes the list. :twisted:

I'm not sure 50 people have will access to dynos or will want to pay the cost at a shop but I guess we well see.
And opening a can of worms what exactly is classified an an ebike for the purpose of this list :lol:

If you are going to do this then perhaps a peak output power and then a sustained for for say 5 or 10mins.
This would cater to those different design goals.

Then it can be come a game of chicken in terms of how far you push your motor for an extended run.
This might encourage more videos of motors cooking on dynos.

liveforphysics said:
I hope mine makes the list. :twisted:

Right at the top, and if someone beats it, well... It wont be for long. :shock:

eBike Name:?
eBike Owner:?
----------------------
Bicycle Type:?
Bicycle Material:?
Motor:?
Controller:?
Battery:?
BMS Yes or No:?
Charger:?
Peak Watts 30-60 seconds ?
Peak Amps 30-60 Seconds:?
Average Continuous Watts:?
Aggressive Riding Watt hour per km:?
Commute Riding watt hour per km:?
Voltage:?
HP if known:?
Top Speed/Fastest Speed traveled:?
eBike Weight:?
0 to 100 kmh:?
0 to 50 kmh:?
Picture:?
Video:?

copy and paste this as a reply with filled out information.
I will compile it into a video and list that can be updated as needed.
Add as much information as you can...

eBike Name: Dual pie
eBike Owner: Farfle
----------------------
Bicycle Type:Custom FS race bike
Bicycle Material: 4130
Motor:? Dual pie
Controller: small size Sevcon Gen4
Battery:24s3p 50C nanotech
BMS Yes or No: Yes, GGoodrun/Fechter lite
Charger: 2x 48v knockoff meanwells with a ggoodrum/fechter limiter board
Peak Watts 30-60 seconds: 26.4kw
Peak Amps 30-60 Seconds: 275A
Average Continuous Watts: 10-13kw
Aggressive Riding Watt hour per km: 230+
Commute Riding watt hour per km: 75-110
Voltage:24s: 88.8v nominal 80v LVC 100.6V fully charged.
HP if known: 18hp peak (blue graph)
2012-04-06111747.jpg

Top Speed/Fastest Speed traveled: 72mph
eBike Weight: 99lbs
0 to 100 kmh: With Aiden: 3.9 secs, with my fat arse: 5+sec
0 to 50 kmh: With Aiden: really fast >2sec on a good launch.
Picture:
IMG_7389.jpg

Video: Hmm, not a whole lot to choose from. Heres a run I did with the old controller and the 24" wheel. only running 175A here.
[youtube]fQEFk64mTto[/youtube]

Consider: The Stealth Bomber. http://www.stealthelectricbikesusa.com/bomber.html
Vid of it in action in Bogota.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vm6LuIsbhM

I hope mine makes the list

Luke, If more of your bikes had just a little less power, they would have survived to populate over half of the top-ten list...

Quote from a LFP video "You know this is dangerous, right?" (How fast could it be, its just a bike?) *nods and hits the throttle*

Aggressive Riding Watt hour per km: 230+
Commute Riding watt hour per km: 75-110

Farfle's watt hour usage makes me feel better. I've never come close to the unicorn universe 27 watt hours per mile average.

Really?
WGAF who has the POWER? power is only one part of the equasion of an e-bike.
Frankly, its the easyest thing to acheive....just pull out your wallet.
I'll never understand the continued penis envy of power on bicycles....& seeing who has the biggest.

I want to see a contest of humans, on simularly preparied machines of compairable performace to be truly tested in overall performance.
That means turning left & right....braking & accelerating....over enough distance to make it a challange for the machine & the Human, both physicly & mentaly.

I watched Blake Baggett run 2 perfect motos yesterday in a searing heat...not techincly perfect but with all the flaws a human injects into such an event..(lousy starts, a slow speed fall in a nasty section of track) Then with pure determination, he willed away a 6 second deficancy.....to win. It was insperational.
His bike was nothing noteable....just a well prepaired macine, he could/would have won riding any of the bikes in the top 10.
That is the stuff that needs to be listed.

WGAF who has the POWER?

I give a f*&k. Human's are useless meatbags. Machine power is everything. Human's mean nothing. Zombie Apocalypse now.

Iv always dreamed of watching Olympics where every competitor had the choice of taking performance enhancing drugs..
Bigger stronger faster Olympics

prob have women vs men

nechaus said:
Iv always dreamed of watching Olympics where every competitor had the choice of taking performance enhancing drugs..
Bigger stronger faster Olympics

prob have women vs men

Probably have to keep them caged or chained when they weren't competing due to 'roid rage. :shock:

Back