Looks solid, especially judging by the weight (8lbs).
110VAC Input Charger
We provide high quality 110VAC input charger. It can be used in fields of electric golf car, tricycle, cleaning truck, portage truck, tourist car, yacht battery used in generator and etc.
Lead time is 5-7 business days.
The charger can be used on Lithium battery, lead-acid liquid battery (may add liquid to the battery periodically) and maintenace-free battery. When place an order online, please make a comment on your battery type. If it is a lithium battery, please provide its parameters.
Input voltage: AC 110V 50/60Hz
Max output current: 7A
Battery voltage: 84V
It is only for fixed voltage. 84V charger is only for 84V batteries.
1. Full automatic transition of CC, CV and Float/cut-off
2. Precise limit of voltage & current, guarantee fully charged and avoid over charge
3. Protections: over current, over voltage, short circuit and reverse polarity.
4. High Efficiency: 95%-98%, PFC: 0.96
5. Two LED indicators, Aluminium, Robust, Elegant and Reliable.
6. CE & C-Tick Certified, High Quality
7. Patent Pending
Seems like an affordable alternative to BMSbattery.com high voltage bulk chargers...
I originally found it on Cloud Electric for $30 more dollars, but noticed the image watermark cited Kelly Controls LLC. I search ES and found other references to Cloud Electric, but mostly having to do with motors...
Love to hear feedback...
Is there a POT to fine tune the voltage?