Do you know LOGVIEW software?

Doctorbass

100 GW
I downloaded the software that many RC charger and balancer can use when connected toa PC via a usb or RS232

I can get some very accurate graph of the Wh, current, voltage, temperature, capacity etc and save them in many format including excel!

Attachments

• graph discharge single cell A123  logview_800x600.JPG
    graph discharge single cell A123 logview_800x600.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 947
You know me.....

that's a used A123 M1 cell 8)

HI..

I know this is old, but you're still active.

Are you still using this software? I downloaded it and am trying to get it functioning with my voltmeter, but i dont see the option for selecting a port (Com4) for my RS232 dmm.

I do have a different program that came with it that works great, but cant install on a certain laptop, so trying to find alternative.

Thanks

jaunty said:
HI..

I know this is old, but you're still active.

Are you still using this software? I downloaded it and am trying to get it functioning with my voltmeter, but i dont see the option for selecting a port (Com4) for my RS232 dmm.
I use logview studio now and then for my Cell-log8, I haven't used it in a while but I think the main obstacle in getting it to work was installing the celllog8 USB driver that is completely seperate (different website) from the logview software.
Only after installing the USB driver for the cell-log and maybe rebooting the computer was I able to get logview to see it.

yeah.. I see they have a list of devices to select that are pretty specific. I tried using several of them, then just setting it to port com4(rs232 serial USB) but the data isnt coming through. I'll try what you suggested.

Im using this DMM i just got from amazon. Pretty impressed so far for 40 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/Uni-T-UT61E-UT60G-Meters-Interface/dp/B00UR7I92M

Back