Name Those Connectors! EMS E+ Bionx

I had some luck doing some searching on the forum. The large connector with the green seal is made by Delphi and the model is called Metri-Pack 480.
The smaller connector is still a mystery. I compared it to the connector on an older NiMh Bionx system and they are exactly the same. Any one have an idea who manufactures these smaller connectors?

aren't those the propietary crystalyte plugs? i looked up 6 pin plug but didnt get yours, if its hassling you i suggest cutting it off and running 6 pin xlr, jst, or ethernet plugs, im sure ull have to replace that propietary thing at some point

thedarlington said:
aren't those the propietary crystalyte plugs? i looked up 6 pin plug but didnt get yours, if its hassling you i suggest cutting it off and running 6 pin xlr, jst, or ethernet plugs, im sure ull have to replace that propietary thing at some point
You forgot that ebikes can be ridden in the rain, quality ebikes
What you suggest are not weather resisant plugs.
No way China brand would use Hirose connectors or Delphi simple for the cost/

Cool those look like great quality!

damm that was an amazing find the digikey catalog is huge, yea im aware of water ive ridden in it plenty, still don't think those have anything over ducktape :p btw are those merely for sensor signals or does actual power travel thru those little things?

In case anyone else is interested in making their own extension or repairing a cable. The smaller Hirose connectors used on Bionx and EMS systems:

HR30-6P-6S(71) the plug with female contacts
HR30-6J-6P(71) the plug with male contacts

These connectors are expensive and cost about $10 each. Digikey carries both.

The Bionx extension cables are about $40 each so you can save a little bit of money making your own but more importantly you can custom assemble your own cable whatever size you like.

From experience on my Tidal Force those Hirose connectors should be placed horizontally rather than vertically on yor ebike for added protection from water
Believe me itis very important
Low of gravity is the low of gravity even for water
Once they are horizontal in the rain they will not allow water for years and years
Of course they are expensive but they last
Delpi are even better, I have them on bouth of my ebikes
No no such thing as loose connector with Delphi , they latch with the click and stay there

Back