BMS Battery Charger Q

Wurly

100 W
I bought a spare charger from BMS battery for my 48V ping battery. It is a small black alloy cased one that i intend to use if my other charger goes wrong.
When i selected the charge voltage it recommended 3.55v per cell. So my charger output should be 56.8V for 16cells. (It is actually 56.7V)
Now i realise that i should have requested a slightly higher voltage as the signalab BMS leds illuminate at >3.6V. Therefore i don't have any visual way of seeing if the battery is fully charged or not.
So....is there a way of increasing the volts to say 3.62V per cell or about 58V? I took the end cover off and can see 4 multiturn pots. Which one do i need to adjust?

Now i am home, i have taken some pictures of the adjustment pots
There are 3 not 4, (i made a mistake)
2 are situated by the shunt resistor. I'm a bit reluctant to alter anything yet until i know which pot does what.
anyone?

20131119_173030.jpg

20131119_173102.jpg

the two on the left are for adjusting the charging max current and for adjusting at what current that it goes to CV and the fan turns off and the led turns green.

the one on the right is the one to adjust to raise the charging voltage up to 58.4-58.6V where it should be.

Back