What hardware BBS01-02 73MM BB?

tomjasz

1 GW
Lectric Cyles lists with their kits, "hardware to make it compatible with wider 73mm bottom."

What would those be beyond spacers for the two nuts securing the fixing plate? It also means that the second axle tube nut is unusable. Blue Loctite?

Which currently available Bottom Bracket Lockring Tool is suited for the supplied ring? I had a really nice self adjusting tool in my kit for years. But it seems to have grown feet like may other specialty tools. Probably a loan I never got back. Grrrrr.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-20 at 2.08.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-20 at 2.08.04 PM.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,746
I am curious about the same. Planning to buy a new bike with 73 mm BB. What hardware do I need to make BBS02 work on the such bike?

Thanks!

Thats all it takes. I got the bolts at a local hardware. Easy peasy. 5mm longer than the ones provided.

Thanks. This is what I received from EM3ev

Amu8JWF.png

Lectric cycles 73mm kit. Use some thread lock. Easy peasy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,548
ANYONE!!

Is this what bafang is expecting with the 68MM kits?

A bit of experience I had recently on fitting my Bafang BBS02 to a wide 73mm BB, the BB was ok but the chain ring and motor casing fouled with the chain stay on the drive side. (IE the chain stays splay out to get around a fat mountain bike tyre). I had to file away the motor casing by a couple of mm and also space the chain ring with washers. It all ended ok but it took a few hours to sort out and was unexpected! :?

Back