Ezee motor resistance between phase wires

Navigo

1 µW
It looks like I've burned 36v Ezee motor by using 48v battery and wrong controller.
The motor has been hauling my fat butt for good 10 minutes and then I decided to go offroad, that's where it quickly broke.
While being disconnected from controller the motor showing .07ohm between green and yellow phases and indefinitely high resistance between blue phase and other phases.
I disassembled the motor, there is some burning smell inside otherwise looks all right, could not see any burned wire. Motor is running on 2 phases, connecting and disconnecting blue phase doesn' t make any difference.
Dear experts, please advise. Is it really broken? If so is it fixable?

How to test the Hall system;
With the white plug connected-. If your multimeter had good thin tips, you should be able to slide them into the backend of the plugs while it is all assembled. Set your multimeter so it's set to measure voltage, somewhere in the 5 volt range. Stick the red one alongside the red wire, and the black one alongside the black wire. You should measure 5 volts. If not, there is something wrong. After that, stick the red probe into the green wire, black to black, and turn the wheel very slowly. About every inch or so of wheel movement the voltage should toggle between 5v and 0v. If it doesn't toggle, there is something wrong. Then put the red to blue, black to black, and move the wheel slowly to see if it toggles. Repeat for yellow.

You should always have a constant 5v coming from the controller on the red wire. You should have the Green, Yellow, and Blue wires alternate between 5v and 0v. Always sink the black probe to black when testing the halls.

I have a couple of new Ezee whl./motor ASM's I would sell reasonably.

Maybe the solder joint between the end of the phase wire and start of the of the phase winding melted. Seems like one of the only explanations for not getting a resistance measurement on blue phase.

You can start by measuring resistance from the input on blue phase to where it meets the phase winding on inside of hub.

Thank you, every response from you guys was precise and presious.
The problem was caused by bad contact in a phase wire exactly where wire connects to the winding and also bad connection in the middle hall censor. Both failures were sporadic so for me ignorant it was very difficult to figure out. I tried to re-solder the hall wire right on that green board but those contacts were so cramped together that I ended up ripping the whole board out and ordered new halls.
I bought 3 years old ezee motor in a wheel and regret, also this motor is not very powerful.
Right now I'm thinking of buying a Mac 8t and use the existing ezee body fit the Mac in to avoid re-spoking, it looks like their bodies are of the same diameter.

Back