Cannot find Infineon USB Software

I bought the em3ev Infineon 4110 seen here: http://em3ev.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=38&product_id=82

I have searched and searched and found links to various software but all end up being a dead link or software that wont install

Is there any working links or can someone provide me with a download or attachment that will allow me to download the needed software?

Thank you guys

God Bless

The supplier of the controller and cable are the people to ask for software. They should have what you need call or email them and with any luck they will give you a link to what you desire as well as directions to help you make it werq.

Okay, I have software - New question

My em3ev controller has 6 AWG wire (if I am measuring correctly)

The software says to rate the amperage at 2.0 - 2.5 X the current of the batteries

I am running 6s batteries in series for a total of 10,000mAh 44.4v 20C Constant

What should I set this setting at?

Thanks for your help : )

God Bless

I would expect that your controller is running at best 11awg wire as that is what it says comes on the unit on the site you linked to. I would also guess that you have 2 5000mah 6s 20c lipo packs for your batts. So, from what I have gathered 5ah X 20c is going to make you capable of a max of 100A draw from your little pack although that is very likely a bit over rated in reality. You will not be able to get there with your 40A controller so it does not matter. Yes, you want to set your Phase amperage at or near 2.5 times your battery amps when programming. You will need to do adjustments using the tried and true trial and error method to find your best torque, top speed and mileage it will be a compromise of the three. Don't over deplete or overcharge yer batts. Good luck. Might want to start low and werq your way up to see how things go. Say 30-35 batt amps first and see how it goes from there. If it's good you can move it up and test again.

Back