ananda brushless controller currie hub motor wiring help

scootertec

1 µW
I am trying to get some help wiring up my ananda brushless controller and currie geared hub motor and thumb throttle.
i am having trouble figuring out what the five wires on the currie hub motor go to on the controller and also what wires go to the
throttle. i will not be running any brake switches but i would like to have battery level lights. the green and white wire pair on the throttle
is to the micro power switch everything i keep finding for diagrams online is different than this controller and motor. any help would be
great and pics are even better

Attachments

• IMG_2014071840546.jpg
    IMG_2014071840546.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 678
Leave the 5 hall wires on the motor disconnected. It's a sensorless controller, so you don't need them.

There will be wires for the lights, LEDs and maybe a switch on the controller, which carry battery voltage. With the controller connected to the battery, measure every wire with a meter to find out which ones.

Ok thanks for the info
Here is what i have so far. I have pack voltage
On the two red wires and on the orange and black wires. I hooked up the red wires to the switch on the thtottle and the leds to the orange and black wires and the throttle is hooked to the red black and green plug. The diagnostic leds work but i have no power or response to the motor. What do the red blue and black wires do from the controller.

Got it working all i had wrong was
The throttle had to be connected to
The red blue and black rather than the red green and black. Thanks again for the quick response and help. Ill post some more pics
Of the wiring in correct setup in case any one else
Has this setup. Its on a converted electric trike
From the 80s

Back