Can I convert my 3077 Infineon Controller to sensorless?

Hello all.

Is there a way I can convert my sensored infineon to senseless? I would just buy a new controller but I just spent all the extra cash on a new PCB board for my Cyclone only to have It fail again 2 days after I installed it after the last board failed :angry: It worked for a year and a half then the trace lines literally exploded. Now the new board does not seem damaged but It failes the exact same way the last one did trying to take off at a light. I am sick and tired of trying to mess around with the hall sensors. Any advice is much appreciated as I was with out it 2 months now I don't know how long I'll be without it again.

Im not sure if it can be converted but you can buy controllers that are sensored and sensorless. I'm currently running one now.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/313864

Yes I know that. I can not afford another controller because I used what I had out of my budget for a new PCB for the motor. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. The first board lasted a year and a half. The new one was only lasted a 20 minute ride. I emailed cyclone to see what they can do to remedy this as I see they haves some sort of "warranty".If not then Any advice on how to would be appreciated . I am very good with a soldering Iron.

Back