upgrade continent nine 7x9

Wiipuntos

1 µW
hi, I'm from Spain not speak English therefore apologize for spelling errors as translator using Google've searched a lot and can not find information on what I'm probably not searching with the right words why I ask for help I have a nine 7x9 72v 45amp max continent but looking too hot everything about this engine upgrade in both power and cooling systems can help?
greetings and thanks

If I understood you correctly, you're asking how to keep your 9C motor cool while using high power?

An easy way to do this is by drilling out the side covers of your motor, which greatly increased the amount of air cooling, like this:

Auraslip%2Bvented%2Bcovers%2Bjpg.JPG

to upgrade the 9C hubmotor to higher currents as you are asking involves replacing the phase wires going into the hub with 12AWG wires to be able to carry the 45A without overheating. the finer wires used in the windings will get extremely hot too from the current and from the heating of the stator by the eddy currents induced by the magnetic fields switching constantly.

so people add a thermistor to be able to measure the heating of the stator and the windings to prevent the heat from climbing so high that the shellac on the windings is damaged and allows the windings to short out to each other. hope my english is ok.

if that's what I want to thank you very much it will be the first thing cambiare ventilation and phase wires, motors crystalyte 6kw worth spending $ 800? 6kw really supports?
thank you very much for your attention a greeting

Back