bbs02 on a freeride bike? anybody have one?

1KW

1 kW
would it let me use my kona stinky like a road bike , if not faster on the street?

would it be any quicker than my track bike that I ride on the street? ( singlespeed 14lbs pedal bike) here is what I average on it
2nqupvq.jpg

there is absolutely no way the bike go like bzhwinds old gng bike? for low 10 mph wheelies and light jumps? I don't care about going faster than 30 , but I would like to hold 25mph. from what I noticed quick bursts over 35 don't make the commute any faster. you hit the same light at the end of stretch lol

Top speed will be based on the gearing you chose, so 30mph shouldn't be an issue. Faster than a track bike? No. The aerodynamics are worse and it's heavier. But you will probably love it far more. I've got slicks on mine, and more than 10k miles of mostly road use over the last 8 years. It's also great off road. It's a very stable bike, even when the wheels are no where near the ground. :mrgreen:
A BBS02 not going to pull wheelies on it's own.

thanks drunkskunk, you answer all my questions lol. My main thing is, can it handle freeride jumps ect...

a freeride bike is impossible to pedal up a 5% hill at 5mph, unless you have legs of steel and can squat 800lbs..its just hard for me to imagine a mid drive motor pushing it up the hill at speeds that you only see down the hill.

Back