S09PP dual motor controller......anyone tried one?

I've noticed that bmsbattery has this advertised as a 72 volt controller while the "single" version S09 controller is rated substantially less voltage.

I'm in the beginning stages on a 2wd bike project and this controller seems to be a solution to some issues others have experienced............but only if it truly is what bmsbattery claims.

Does anyone have experience with or information on this controller?

Although BMS Battery sometimes don't know exactly what they are selling, they don't outright lie if that is what you are implying.
I have been eye-balling those controllers for a while, but they are really too powerful for my 2WD builds and I don't know anyone here that has used those.
Those here with experience, often order extra controllers from vendors in China, since the products are inexpensive and the shipping is not.
If they meet your requirements, Why not try them and let us know how they work out.
In the mean time, please fill out your profile and supply the the link to said controllers.

if you are talking about this one:
http://www.bmsbattery.com/controller/607-s06-250w-imitation-torque-square-wave-controller.html

it's not a dual motor controller but 2 controllers sold together.. so no different to a dual drive with controller..

and if you want to use direct drive, bear in mind that regen is set to the minimum are is not adjustable..

Just got mine in the mail today, but i've got to get a new bms/charger to configure my lifepo pack to 24s2p so that i can actually run the 72v controllers!

Back