Bosch motor issue

Lesdrew

1 µW
I have a cube mtb with bosch performance drive motor and today I fell off my bike and bent my rear derailleur causing the chain to go over the biggest cog when shifting and not going into the small cog when shifting up.At first the motor wasn't working but after messing about with my gears it worked again and got me home but after trying to reset my gears with no luck due to a bent derailleur the motor no longer works I need help can a bent derailleur cause my motor not to function.

Your question seems to be, can a motor be prevented from moving even if it has power? The answer is, absolutely.

I suggest making certain nothing is preventing the motor from turning. Then fix the drive train, if that involves new components, then your route to solving this problem seems simple enough.

I can't see your bicycle, and even with pictures, physically touching it would be the way to go for troubleshooting. If you can't move the chain with your hands or pedals, the motor probably won't be able to either. If the motor spins with the chain and derailleur out of the way, then you'll probably have a pretty clear cause of the problem.

The pedals turn just fine and I can ride the bike but I'm not getting any assistance.

Lesdrew said:
The pedals turn just fine and I can ride the bike but I'm not getting any assistance.

Maybe I don't understand your setup. Have you checked the phase and halls connections? Are you certain the controller is getting power?

This is my bike http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/p/14506/cube-stereo-hybrid-120-pro-29er-electric-bike-2014.i can't see no damage to any wires the speedo works fine also it has walk assist button which kicks in the motor just fine.

Back