Inverting the AUX POT presets with the cycle analyst

madnomad

1 W
Hi guys. Can anyone help me? I have my Cycle Analyst set up with a 3 position switch which selects the 3 presets for power settings. But when my switch is set to position 1, the cycle analyst sets itself to preset 3, and when I switch it to 3, the cycle analyst selects preset 1. There seems to be a menu option called Crnt Prset where you select which of the positions the switch is currently set to, but this doesn't seem to be working for me. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

+1
Or - suck the config into the Setup Utility, manually swap the columnsand shoot it back.

madnomad said:
Crnt Prset where you select which of the positions the switch is currently set to, but this doesn't seem to be working for me. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
CrntPrset can be set directly in Setup or incremented/decremented using the 'Hot Swap' feature with the buttons.

However, when you configure AuxPot for Preset Mode, CrntPrset is forced to a setting by the switch and cannot be adjusted by other means. This makes sense if you want the switch to determine the Preset. Your CA is operating properly.

Well... I understood the bit about swapping the wires around. I guess I'll try that. Seems like there should be an easier way though.

Back