Bigfoot 6.2 geared rear hub motor?

saucisse

10 mW
I've ditched the idea of using the bbs02 mid drive on my bigfoot 6.2 for several reasons but the main one is that I want to keep both front and rear original gears so I can use it as a normal bike if I want too while having a stealth setup.

Looks like the bmc v4t or mac motor would be spot on my needs but would they fit on my bike wich uses a 170mm hub?

I don't need a speed monster but torque is what I'm looking for to enjoy more steeper snow trails.

Sorry for the noob question but kind of getting lost a bit with all the measurement and stuff.

150 would require spacers. 170 seems unusual for a frame. It must be setup for fat tires. You will need to verify that the shaft has enough length and use bigger spacers.

Well my bike is indeed a fat bike.

Dropout is 170mm and I just measure 188mm from the exterior side of the rear fork to the other exterior side ( hope it makes sense)

The MAC motor has a 205mm shaft... not sure I would have enough threads sticking out for the lock nuts :?

Well looks like I found something ! :D

Did email Paul at em3ev and apparently he's got some custom mac motors for fat bikes!! Waiting to get more info / specs of the said motor and I'll post back here!

Back