Do you know anything about this controller?

TECH_GEEK10

10 mW
I have a brushless E-bike controller that I need your help to identify.

If you know, or think you might know, anything at all about this controller please let me know.

Thanks.

0513152319_zpscl64rz0a.jpg
0513152317_zpssiaok1mh.jpg

It looks like a standard Lishui controller. It's for a sensored motor. Probably 12-14 amps at 36v. It's very similar to a LSW624-50-1, which is for sensorless motors.

What do you want to know?

I'm having trouble with it & could not find any info about it.

Problem I am running into is that when I turn on my bike, my setup will always power on, however the controller will eventually permanently disable the motor until I turn it off. The motor will only be disabled if throttle is at 0%.

I think it started doing this after I mistakenly jumped the two pins marked offset.

Can you explain your problem again. What you said doesn't make any sense to me. The system is supposed to power on when you switch it on and disable the motor at zero throttle!

I meant that on it will randomly stop sending power to the motor and refuse to send power, even when I pull the throttle up, until I disconnect the battery. It only does this if throttle is at 0% so if I hold the throttle above ~1% for the whole trip I am able to avoid having it do this action. Also having throttle at 0% does not mean that this is guaranteed to happen, just that it CAN happen.

I think the chip has a setting messed up. Is there a way to reprogram its settings?

As a guess, I'd say that you've damaged the end-stop on your throttle and you've got a bad connection to your battery so that when you go over a bump, it breaks contact, which causes the controller to reinitialise. It won't give power until it sees zero throttle, which won't be in the zero throttle position because of the damaged end-stop. Next time it happens, try opening the throttle very slowly. If it works, you need a new throttle and a better battery connection.

Back