Sabvoton software and drivers..

steveo

100 kW
I got a sabvoton controller recently to experiment with.. i was wondering if anyone has the proper links for the software and drivers to program the controller?

i got one of the 096150 ssc series

http://www.sabvoton.com/product/sabvoton-new-generation-96v-150a-sine-wave-brushless-motor-controller.html#.VYhE_GhzRcY

also which windows os are you using..

i've tried both windows 7 64bit and 32 bit and keep getting a error when attempting to run the software.. i did manage to get the usb driver working..

error reads

Developer error. The following errors were found in your ini file: 1. Specified file not found: [MsiEngine] WinNTPath = supportfiles\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe

Correct the ini file and try again

thanks
-steveo

Hi Steveo,

I think Sabvoton went out of business and no longer support their software. I have a sabvoton controller as well and am also having issues connecting it to my computer. I tried emails and sending a PM to Kathy (she used to do customer service for Sabvoton) however, I cannot get in touch with anyone to help.

TheJuice said:
Hi Steveo,

I think Sabvoton went out of business and no longer support their software. I have a sabvoton controller as well and am also having issues connecting it to my computer. I tried emails and sending a PM to Kathy (she used to do customer service for Sabvoton) however, I cannot get in touch with anyone to help.

i managed to get a working copy of software and driver from the supplier i purchased a controller from just recently, however it doesnt seem to be communicating for programming. i have the ssc 096150 version of the controller however the software seem to be for the svmc controllers and not the ssc version of controllers i ordered.. im still communicating with the supplier to see if i can figure it out.. this is the 3rd time they have emailed me software the first to softwares i got from them where corrupt/missing files also..

-steveo

His name is Paul Chen paul.chen@motopulseinnovation.com or at least that is who took Kathy's place. I kept wanting to try a Sabvoton but this kind of stuff keeps me away. I guess a MaxE makes way more sense simply going by support.

Good luck and please report if this works out for you. 96150 is the exact controller that I wanted to try.

Tom

Ok, i would also like to get more info on this controller. On aliexpress it is sold as 5-6kw controller but 150a at that voltage is 14kw. Also aliexpress states that it is 2.5kg and sabvoton - 2kg.
I hope Steveo will do some photoshooting and will post about this machine. I wander if bluetooth dongle works fine.

Indeed they are operational and the man is Paul Chen. I got following a month ago:

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are in normal operation and just finished with new email server.
My name is Paul Chen, please feel free to ask me all commercial and technical questions.  
Hes email is:
paul.chen@motopulseinnovation.com

I have attached a pricelist I got.

some manuals/guides on the sabvoton controllers..

i'll post the software/drivers shortly

software should work for both versions of controllers, svmc controllers and the ssc series also

Attachments

• HCI user manual.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 656
  • Parameter setting and function adjustment.pdf
    280.4 KB · Views: 644
  • user manual.pdf
    102.9 KB · Views: 525
  • wire connection instruction .pdf
    80.3 KB · Views: 550
I just picked up a sabvoton ssc72100 too, but don't know if the wiring diagram and software for the older gen works on the new gen. Merlin had a new gen working, and I already sent him a PM. Haven't heard back though.

I'm gonna download the software from the sabvoton and test it out, but it'll be months before I get it done.

Look forward to your finding/build.

I will perhaps post a youtube video if i figure out how to program it.

stay tunned

-steveo

yes

i will post drivers software that worked for me when i have the chance

-steveo

Back