Crystalyte Controller regen braking

tischi

1 µW
Hi,

I'm quite new in the ebike "business", but I really learned a lot in this forum yet.

My system config is summarized in my signiture. Right now, I'm using the 15A controller. I think both are the analog ones....

Two things I want to change in my system:
- Deactivate regenerative braking at a speeds > 25 km/h (28 inch wheel). At the moment, my system is recuperating at speeds > 25 km/h.
- Use regenerative braking, whenever I want. I know, it won't work until stopping my bike...
I already installed a ebrake cut-off lever and set a brake voltage between 0 and 0.5 V in my cycle analyst. This leads to a cutoff, but not to regen braking. So, my questions seems to be here:
Does anyone know which voltage I have to send to the Crystalyte controller to force regen braking or deactive regen braking (at high speeds)? A throttle-voltage mapping would be really helpful here. My throttle output is 1.15 - 3.35V in the Cycle analyst right now.
What happens, if I apply 4.5 V as brake voltage? Is that a fault condition for this controller? Could I damage the controller?
Or is it not possible with this controller at all? In theory, it should work somehow, because the system recuperates already (just not if I want)....

Thanks a lot in advance!

Back