variable 48 to 72 volt controller ?

Dan97408

1 mW
I'm looking for a new crystalyte 48 to 72 volt 60 controller. Does anyone know if I have to program the controller with usb if I want to use 52 volts.
I heard that some are not programable. Does anyone know were the best place to purchase one is. It doesnt seem crystalyte makes it easy to find what I'm looking for.

I bought my bike with the battery. They have 52 63 78 and 90 volt nmc batteries

I have seen crystalyte contollers that have ranges of voltages but not sure if they need pre programmed for the desired voltage or not.

http://www.ebikes.ca/shop/ebike-parts/controllers.html

If you find the LVC circuit resistor you can set it for whatever voltage you want by chnging the value of the resistor. I put a variable resistor in parallel withe the one already there so I could adjust the original lvc of ~60V up to whatever I wanted it to be by simply turning the pot. If I ever want to go lower than the original LVC I could just remove the original resistor and then had an infinite voltage selection. A 500-5K ohm var would let you set lvc to whatever you want up to about 100V. On my controller a 1200 ohm value set it to 60V and an 800 ohm value set it to ~86V. The higher the resistance, the lower the LVC value.

Back