bike2.jpg

bike6.jpg

with turnigy 200 amp controller thats not that impossible to drive

bike3.jpg

with the castle creation controller the best choice

bike7.jpg

bike8.jpg

and a small vid :? [youtube]8FgaLvJvaFk[/youtube]

MAn that thing looks awsome!!!! I do not think you even need those pedals!

What is the reduction you have going?

Erik

8) 8) 8)
awesome.

D

Reduction rear 56 tooth on 26' freewheel 11t motor reduction thats a question for matt :wink:

Dude! This is the most bad-ass RC mountain bike in the history of Endless-Sphere :!: :!: :!: I love it :!: :twisted:
The modular bolt-on design is very effective and easy to remove should you want to actually pedal the bike.

What is your top speed and mileage?
How do you charge your battery pack?
What bike is it? What components? (fork, shifters, etc.)

Please kind sir, make us some more videos!!! Perhaps uphill runs, and top speed etc?

Thanks Jet! Ride on!

hi
mileage and top speed? not tested yet i think milage 25 km top speed 70km with 50v 12s lipos
here some spec for the bike http://www.canyon.com/_en/mountainbikes/specs.html?b=1770
to charge i use the charger Pulsar 2+ http://www.pp-rc.de/SHOP/epulsar2.htm

videos next days (if i dont die with the bike) :D

SICK BIKE!!!! NICELY INTEGRATED WELL FINISHED DRIVE AND BATTERY BOX!!!!!

one thing though.....whats with all the videos floating around of people riding Matt S drive based bikes with NO HELMETS!!! :x

Hey Man!

Glad to see the bike up and running.

I have a customer who ordered two identical drives to what you have there. I am building them as we speak. I am sure he will chime in soon enough.

You have somewhere in the range of 20 hp on tap there. :)

Matt

also
i hope i can explain the problem in english(is somewhere here in the forum that can make a traduction from french to english or german to english :oops:
i have tested 2 turnigy controllers once the TURNIGY K-Force 120A-HV OPTO and the Turnigy Monster-2000 200A 4-12S
the first controller i must say it work fine but it has the same probleme as the tunigy monster there is no possibility to regulate the controller ,i have the programming card but only 2 or tree thinks you can regulate no throotle regulation and the turnigy monster it's impossible to regulate the power always to much it flip me over 3 times to dangerous
i have tried to settle the power with the throotliser but after I reduced the ampere to 200amp the engine has begun to stutter, jerk. when I accelerate and i leave the power down for -+0.20 seconds the engine continue to climb.I do not want to kill me :?

for that the castle creation controller are really cool you program the throotle the pwm and the power and it runs :wink:

excuse my very bad english :(

yes an other thing if the motors jerk or stutter (in german stottern ruckeln) this was the result

bike9.jpg
:(

matt

i have read the next generation of asto motors 14kw continous that interest me for my next bike project but only in dual drive :lol:

Jet8743,

Nice setup, I really like how you mounted the motors and bypassed the cranks using a left side freewheel. Integrating the batteries was also very cool, but watch your knees when you pedal, with that much power. I doubt if you want to :mrgreen:

I have to say, that is the best mt. Bike on the forum so far, maybe not the prettiest, but by far the best execution with all the best bits. Good job man!! You need to report on the performance, what you are happy with, what you would change, and what will break first. :( Isolation of the motor drive system with lots of power is the best way to go in my opinion. With Fox shocks all around, I bet that thing is PLUSH!!

Jet,

Great build. When do we get to see you in full gear and riding that thing to full power? What do you think your peak power is in that clip, under 25%?

John

Very nice! It will easily lift the front wheel at will with all that power! Excellent job of picking mounting points off the frame.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's so freaking awesome! yep pretty much second that!! I don't think that I have seen an e-bike with that kind of power, even the Etek monsters of the past didnt react like that, prob due to all of the lead on them :lol:

Really great job on the build, I hope it all stays in 1 piece and you do as well!! be careful..great power great responsibility and all that, more video please please please.....Matt you do make some amazing stuff!! what with that and the lipo packs e-bikes are really going to be amazing, we all just got to make sure we all fly under the radar when using them on the road though :roll: keep the peddles on all the builds and make sure you have a switch on the handle bars to cut the available power maybe?

Anyways great great great job ***** MORE VIDEO PLEASE ****** :D :D :D

Knoxie

brave new world Knoxie :lol: now see what i mean about you may as well get some rc kit too?
Amazing that just 4 years ago point one were the packs eh? lol, and to think of the size of the controllers!!! i think it's fair to say that Matt (amongst others) really gave our hobby a shot in the arm, the futures bright!!
go on you know you want a full susser :twisted:

D

Back