I got a little progress done last night, I'm not too happy with the setup, so we will see if it lasts. I decided and try an 8mm shaft system for the jackshaft. It's kinda dainty just looking at it, but I'm working with what I have here, so we will see how it goes. I recently picked up a stock Turnigy 80-85 170KV which I plan to run with my Castle HV110. I hope to have it running this weekend. Things left to do:
1. Sliding motor mount/ jackshaft plate
2. Drill sprocket adapter for disc hub mounting.
3. Prep motor pulley for shaft mounting
4. Rig up #219 chain tensioner and link 2 chains together
5. Lace up rear wheel with new SS hub and wide rim from Matt
6. Weld brake posts on
Ok, all that won't be done this weekend, but I hope to at least get a rear wheel spinning on the bench. Oh yeah, and a big thanks to SoSauty for sending me his spate parts, I will b using a few for this build.