BBS02 wiring loom question

Hi,
First time poster, long time trawler of info.
I have just received my 500W conversion and 11Ah battery.

I am converting a Orbea Carpe H10 flat bar road bike to e-bike use. I will report on the subtle nuisances of Spanish workmanship but it looks great!

I have a question relating to the brakes. I have Formula RX which use dot4. I have bought Tektro brakes to switch to mineral (on special).
I am planning to use the magura inline hydraulic brake cut out (mineral oil, hence the switch to Tektro). My main question before I start cutting cables.

The Magura has a simple reed switch, Does anyone have the pinout reference for where to solder onto a higo plug? is it just red/black and ignore blue?

thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Mike

Ok, ill add a little bit more. I have just done the complete placement including splicing the magura hydraulic cut out in my front brake. Jeez it was hard work to get the sleeve nut on and torqued. Now I still have the wiring to worry about. The Magura is a 2 wire solution and I have the donor cable from the brake that came with my BBS02 (3 wire) I don't know which wires to connect or what sort of wiring that needs to be done, any assistance would be grand.

Cheers,
Mike

Back