Topeak Bags

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what size quick release topeak bag would fit my 48 volt 20 amp ping. I don't have any bike shops close with them and I don't want to order the wrong one. And I don't know if the Litre size is the total capacity including the panniers. I am not really looking for a bag with panniers.

Thanks

Mark

Did the search pull anything up?

I remember the last time this topic came up, a couple people indicated that the largest ping that could fit in the biggest topeak was a 36v 20ah or a 48v 15ah, but not a 48v 20ah. I could be wrong on that.

I have a MTX DXP on a tidal force.this is the expandable bag that goes higher. Measurements are 6w x12, 11 really as the area up front won't zip up if pack is taller than say 6". The rear of the pack will zip close at about 9" high though. On mine my butt would hit at 6" high as the pack is tucked a little under the rear of the seat. I also have a MTX . It is 6x12, 11 really useable, and will zip closed at about 6" high. I hope this helps you.

IMHO those bags for heavy batteries suck.. :|
expect it to make noise constantly. Plus your weight is in the worst position :/

I have searched all right and can't find any info on the 20 amp.

I hear what you say neptronix, but I currently use an old scooter top box and have to have it too far back on the rack in order to open the lid. The battery bounces around even with padding. So the topeak bag might actually balance the weight a lot better! I like the option of locking the top box though, I guess with E-bikes nothing can be perfect though lol.

Would it fit in the 12 litre DX? or should I just go for the DXP 22.6 Litre. I'm not really interested in the panniers.

Mark

I bought the Topeak DX bag which is the one that is the biggest. I got the one with rigged panels on it. The measurements inside the bag are L x w x h ....12 x 6.5 x 9 inches (about). 9 inches high because if you get the DX version, it has a separate zipper that allows for extra height. My 36v20AH thundersky fits but I can't fit a 4th thundersky battery in . I need about another inch to fit 48v 20AH thundersky. I bet the 48v20AH ping would fit.

Back