At the moment there are some issues with the current supply of A123 26650
cells. This is due to the transition from the current cell type to the new
2.5Ah version that will be available in a few months. I do not know when I
will have more A123 26650 cells, it could be a few weeks, it could be
months. I do currently have A123 20Ah cells and can offer packs made from
these. I can forward info if you are interested. I may soon have some
standard LiFePO4 cells, and I could offer a triangle pack from these, it is
not yet confirmed as yet. These packs would not have the same discharge rate
as the A123 cells, but they will be cheaper.
Here's a quote for the kit only shipped to Canada:
Mac High Power Kit 1 26", Upgraded Mac ?T, 12 fet 3077, half
twist, ebrakes 400 400
Total Parts Cost = 400 USD
Shipping: Parcel 1 Parcel 2
EMS 156 USD EMS 0 USD
Airmail 113 USD Airmail 0 USD
SAL 81 USD SAL 0 USD
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND USD, IT IS ONLY THERE FOR INFO
I WILL SEND A REQUEST FOR THE HK$ AMOUNT
Total Cost inc. PP (3.4%)
EMS 575 USD equivalent to 4468 HK$
Airmail 531 USD equivalent to 4122 HK$
SAL 497 USD equivalent to 3865 HK$
There are a few options/additional items that may interest you on the Mac
kits, as listed below (copy and paste, apologies if not applicable):
- rim size and type (see attached).
- motor winding (motor speed) required, 12T (200rpm loaded at 36V),
10T (250rpm), 8T (320rpm), new 7T (approx 340rpm) and 6T (390rpm) available,
see product listing for typical speeds you can expect.
- controller choices are; 6 fet 25A (standard with Torque kit), 9 fet
30A (Speed Kit) and 12 fet 40A (High Power Kit). Available with 75V IRFB3077
fets for 36-48V, 60V max (standard option) and also 100V IRFB4110 mosfets
for 36-72V packs, 90V max voltage (IRFB4110 equipped controllers are
slightly more expensive than the IRFB3077 equivalent).
- EB3XX Infineon Controller Programming cable - 10USD. All Infineon
EB3xx controllers supplied with Mac kits are programmable with this cable.
- throttle type, full or half twist with integrated 3 speed and cruise
at standard price or thumb type (separate 3 speed switch) is an additional
- throttles are cheap, they are plug and play with the supplied
controllers and include 3 speed and cruise. Shipping on small parcels is
expensive. A spare throttle may save some inconvenience and cost at a later
- phase wire upgrade to dual 2mm2 (equivalent to almost 11AWG),
standard is single 2mm2 (14AWG) for each phase. 15USD upgrade fee, currently
available on all winding options (all 6T and 7T now come with upgrade as
standard). Temperature sensor with linear DC voltage output proportional to
motor temperature is also fitted on the upgraded motors, 1V = 100degC, 1.5V
- Spare gears (30USD) or clutch (25USD).
- DNP 11T 7 (20USD) and 8 Speed (23USD) are available. 7S is a direct
fit to the Mac rear, 8S requires a spacer.
- Cycle Analyst CA-LDS, the latest correct type for a geared hub
motor, 130USD, see http://www.ebike.ca/drainbrain.shtml
for more info.
- Ebike tester - 20USD
- DCDC (component only), 3A OP, adjustable DC out, max 48V pack- 10USD
Please complete the attached form if you want to proceed, please include
details such as wheel rim, controller type (number of fets, 3077 or 4110
type), throttle type and any other extras you require.