Hilarious concept bike

Screen Shot 2015-05-26 at 3.37.49 PM.jpgSaw this
It's even sillier than my bike
I said to myself "This bike truly does lack the timestamp of technology"

http://www.jruiter.com/transport/

"QUOTE:

DECOUPLE E-BIKE (CONCEPT) | MAY 2014
We wanted to create an E-moto without the time stamp of technology.
The idea of future proofing objects is explored with this electric city scooter.
As a stand alone non-intelligent physical object, users can build up as desired for years to come.

The frame and fork is the heart of the concept. They should be first of all really interesting, fun, and inspire thoughts to create with.

With a few simple off-the-shelf components, users can create their own electric ride.

Too often our products have a short life dictated by changing technology.
the wheels, ergonomics, forms, and gestures, don’t really change much in time but the technology does. "

Huh,yep.

No pedals, not a bike! Motorcycle yes.
otherDoc

Just because the legal definition may be different doesn't make it not a bicycle. There's lots of old laws on the books making things illegal that are commonly done by ordinary people, but that doesn't make them a bunch of criminals.

The bike parts made me think it more belonged here.
To look at the pic's on their site , I can only begin to imagine how it would handle.
Rather think of it with the hot girl on it, than an old fart like me trying to get it to go strait.

That goofy bike is most definitely a "non-intelligent physical object".

docnjoj said:
No pedals, not a bike! Motorcycle yes.
otherDoc
I was thinking that as well, but when I was watching promo YouTube videos of that Storm ebike everyone rode with out even the tiniest peddling on it so it really does appear pedals on a lot of these bikes that have throttles etc are just bicycles by proxy and are being used like motor bikes.

Incorporates design features I cut and weld on regular bikes to get rid of. :roll:

Short wheel base instability, and ass over the rear wheel mule kicking your lower back.

He has, of course, more tradition styles as well.

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 12.38.49 PM.jpg

http://www.jruiter.com/transport/

dogman dan said:
Short wheel base instability, and ass over the rear wheel mule kicking your lower back.

That mule has to kick through a really fat tire. If you don't overfill it, that's probably not so bad.

Still better to put the seat in the middle, as on a long bike. Then put the fat tires on.

Back