Ecobike Vatavio Replacement Battery?

prrep

1 µW
Hi, All
I'm in need of a replacement battery for my ecobike vatavio which is a folding bike with an 8amh 36V battery pack. Any ideas or suggestions from you experts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Buy 3 of 12volt 8ah batteries (amazon, ebay) and replace the old ones. Open battery case and attach wires the same way as the old ones ( in series). Recycle your old batteries. JC ebikecrazed

Those battery cases aren't so common. If so ebody knows what they're called, you could probably find one on Aliexpress. You can use any 36v lithium battery that you mount on a rack and run the wires though to the controller, which sits in that compartment under the battery.

That's the quickest way.

If you're electrically competent, you can replace the contents of your battery. You can get a standard 10 or 11.6 ah silver fish battery and swap over the contents. The wiring is fairly straight forward. I did that to exactly the same battery as the one you have. I had to remove the covering from the new cell-pack for it to fit because it was just too wide to get the two halves of the case back together.

Alternatively, you can use the silver fish battery in the same place as your present one, but you'd have to find a way of holding it still.

If you look under your battery, the plate with the contacts is removable. You can replace it with a bit of plywood to cover the hole. You then can use a battery mounted anywhere, and run the wires through your new cover plate.

d8veh said:
That's the quickest way.

If you're electrically competent, you can replace the contents of your battery. You can get a standard 10 or 11.6 ah silver fish battery and swap over the contents. The wiring is fairly straight forward. I did that to exactly the same battery as the one you have. I had to remove the covering from the new cell-pack for it to fit because it was just too wide to get the two halves of the case back together.

Alternatively, you can use the silver fish battery in the same place as your present one, but you'd have to find a way of holding it still.

If you look under your battery, the plate with the contacts is removable. You can replace it with a bit of plywood to cover the hole. You then can use a battery mounted anywhere, and run the wires through your new cover plate.

I'm really glad I asked you guys, Now I have some excellent ideas to work with (silver fish battery). Thanks...

Im pretty sure, that my polarities are correct, for I have been testing the wheels turning for 2 days already before this happened.

Back