any ideas on how to make this bike better

Attachments

• 20150701_151846_resized.jpg
    20150701_151846_resized.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 852
  • 20150701_152213_resized.jpg
    20150701_152213_resized.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 852
in the plumbing section of the hardware store there are metal clamps for pipes find the one that matches you're down tube. Bolt your controller on your seat down between the wheel and the seat post as high as you can wires coming out of the top. Coil the wires and stick in your triangle bag. Or a bag under your seat.

I'd put a seat post rack on it. Then mount the controller there.

Use something soft to make a fender underneath the rack. Then your controller will look neatly mounted, and be in a drier spot when you go muddin or splash through a puddle.

Thats a good idea but the wires can still be seen.

Just looks sloppy

Thinking about making my own triangle hard case and putting everything in there.

Wires don’t need to be hidden to clean up an eBike appearance. Much like brake/shifter cables it takes effort and a little work to neatly dress wiring.

My priority would be controller mounting and then work on dressing wires.

The controller needs airflow, so don't mount it in a case. Mounting it under a rear seat post rack, or conventional rack would hide it well.
The wiring can be hidden in plane sight by carefully stringing it along in straight lines like the brake and shifter cables are. There is going to be excess wire, so plan where to keep it before running the wire. Anything that needs to run to the bag, start by placing the ware furthest from the bag, so all the excess wire gets stored in the bag.

Back