Mxus controller wiring diagram?

cwah

100 MW
Hell,

I have a mxus controller kt36-60svpld-xfc08d4

It's rated 36-60V with peak current at 60A

Anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram?

Thanks

kt36zws-yysh2-wiring.jpg

The black one is for the LCD display and the one onbthe left is for the hall sensors.

Thanks d3veh. I got an answer from tenislav and it seems the black one may be for the ca and the other one may either be for throttle or power
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63142&start=1375

I'm slightly confuse and don't want to blow it

There's 140 pages in that link. Can you tell us which one? Why would a KT controller have a connector for a CA? Has it been modified by someone, or is it a special order?

I changed the connectors and now I'm on the tricky part. From the picture it seems that one of these is the on off switch:
IMG_20150725_072311137_zpseulhaafu.jpg

And I've been trying randomly on my wires but it created a big sparkle somehow:
20150726_233321.jpg

Any idea which one is best to connect to avoid sparkle??? Is it any of the other wires on the black?

Never connect wires randomly. Check every one with a voltmeter first. Some carry battey voltage and some 5v. If you connect a battery voltage one to any sensor or anywhere else on the controller, you can will wipe out all the sensors and the controller.

With a new controller, you should always identify the ignition wires first. One will have battery voltage, and the return will be connected next to the big resistor/s. There's normally other battery voltage wires for throttle LEDs or accessories. You need to identify and isolate them.

That'a exactlt what I'm trying to do... find the ignition wire....

Is it one with battery voltage connected to what? How do I find out the other wire next to big resistors?

cwah said:
That'a exactlt what I'm trying to do... find the ignition wire....

Is it one with battery voltage connected to what? How do I find out the other wire next to big resistors?
Open up the controller. The live igbition wire will be soldered next to the main battery wire and the return will be oldered next to the big resistor/s, normally marked vcc.

If that black connector is for a CA, two of the wires will be soldered either side of the shunt/s.

The flat black conector must be for a CA because blue and wite wires are on either end of the shunt. I can't see an ignition wire. With nothing except the battery connected, you can see if the 5v becomes active. If it is, you don't need an ignition wire. The pink wire carries battery voltage, but I can't see any return, so it could be just for throttle LEDs or similar; however if you look at the third and fourth photos where the date is written at the top edge of the pcb. That track runs all the way along the top edge to the big resistor R63. The other end is hidden under the bundle of wires. Any wire that is soldered directly to that track would be the ignition wire. There could well be one. What else could that track be for?

You could use your meter to test. Set it to check continuity (beep). With one probe on the left hend of the resistor, any wire that beeps when you touch the other probe to it will be the ignition wire, except the pink one.

hello thanks D8veh,

I've check the small red and black 5v voltage wires and there was nothing. So I think it would need an ignition wire.

I've also tried to follow your instruction to find the big track:
20150801_104526.jpg

What I have as result of continuity test from this big track is a positive continuity test for all black wires. So I suppose it's the ground track?? Which other wire should it connect to for ignition?

thank you

For the controller to work, it needs to have battery voltage on the end of the big resistor, where C1 is written on the board (bottom right of photo). If you look right where the C of C1 is written, the lighter green track stops on that C, so we have to follow it in the other direction. The track runs along the front of the board directly under where the date is written. That's as far as you photo shows. You need to follow it to the other end of the board to see where it goes. Any ignition wire will be connected directly to that track somewhere.

That's not it. You've marked bare fibreglass. The track runs directly under the markings C1, R63, R63, U2B, U2 and the date. I can't see where it oes in your new photo becauses you've tilted it so that the track can't be seen. You need to photograph it from above.

Under "103.com", I thonk I can see two via holes, so it might swsp to the other side.

Ok, a zoomed picture where we can see the track better:
20150802_124348.jpg

And on the other side:
20150802_124358.jpg

It seems that the track goes to DM?

Could DM be the red wire for ignition? It is soldered with the yellow and green on the other side..

Do I connect the red wire with the battery red?

Back