help finding a male mini-XLR connector

voicecoils

1 MW
I'm trying to find this connector:
ConMiniXLRM.jpg

http://ebike.ca/store/store_repairparts.php

I'd like to get it on mouser.com if possible, while I order the components for gary's BMS. There's like 700 XLR products and I simply can't figure out which is the correct one.

Mini XLR
5 pin
Male

are the specs I know I need, to put on my Bafang to enable me to connect to a crystalyte controller.

Any part finding gurus that can assist?

Cheers!

Although its called a mini-XLR it isn't really.

That connector type is actually a Tamiji PRC05. The ebikes.ca price for one is lower than I have found them here in the UK.

If you have more than one controller and motor and you want to be able to switch around, then it is worth having a standardised connector. I did think about using that Tamiji but I settled on the Binder 712, for various reasons - it is easier to get (at least for me) and its waterproof.

HTH

Nick

Tiberius said:
Although its called a mini-XLR it isn't really.

That connector type is actually a Tamiji PRC05. The ebikes.ca price for one is lower than I have found them here in the UK.

If you have more than one controller and motor and you want to be able to switch around, then it is worth having a standardised connector. I did think about using that Tamiji but I settled on the Binder 712, for various reasons - it is easier to get (at least for me) and its waterproof.

HTH

Nick

Nice one, thanks Tiberus and MitchJi.

If MitchJi is right with his link, then searching for "TA5MX" seems to be the magic term. I assume TA = Tamiji, 5M = five pin male, X = xlr?

Mouser has them for $9.60 each, part #:
502-TA5MX

Back