PAS Sensor/ magents not holding..

s4turn

1 W
I ended up modifying my PAS sensor to fit my hollowtech 2 / deore cranks

at times if I really pedal hard, the hall magnets? (round bit with 12 magnets is slipping)

Is there any tips or quick tricks people would recommend to lock it in place with pedal or crank arm? was thinking some rubber washers?

Am predicting the magnets on my pal sensor will get shaken so when it arrives from china have a plan to add JB weld to the back or front edge to avoid losing them.. Have jb weld on hand so will be using it , I suggest epoxy glue if you use a glue.

Thanks, I might give that a try.
I think I may have cut away too much from the inner circle to get it to fit on the hollowtech crank :S

Just found my pedal was a little loose! :(

Once the glue cures its unlikely the disc will slip its under low stress , My crank is the same type I will be removing material to fit the disc.
If I make too loose after sizing will hit it with a dab of jb weld . Those 12 magnets will definitely be getting a dab to lock them in place I have little faith in its workmanship.

I don't understand. The magnet disc is clamped between the crank and the bearing on a hollowtech installation, so it can't slip. Can you show a photo of what you've done?

will try to get one up
I think Ive removed too much from the front face of the disc

Ive also lined it with duct tape to build up the thickness
my main issue was that my pedal was loose :(

Back