OUTRUNNER INDUCTION COPPER ROTOR MOTOR?

HYDRAGON

1 µW
Hello,

Could someone help me please?,I want to build an outrunner copper rotor induction motor,could anyone help me design one,I am new to this.

Best Regards.

HYDRAGON said:
Hello,

Could someone help me please?,I want to build an outrunner copper rotor induction motor,could anyone help me design one,I am new to this.

Best Regards.

I hear University of Wisconsin at Madison has an excellent program. You're asking for some pretty sophisticated technological assistance there. It is not likely to be done with a few forum replies. The topology you describe sounds interesting. I'd like to see it done that way but do not recall any literature on outer rotor ACIM. Inner rotors of course and a few axials, but not outters. Maybe another member has some reference for you. Good luck.

WTH, I did a search and found this on Alibaba. Looks like a outside rotor for an induction motor for a fan. Steel and cast aluminum. But might be a starting point for you.

IMoutter.jpg

file.php

image from: https://www.asianproducts.com/product/A13918441997844899_P13921081159219386/stator-rotor-external-rotor.html

HYDRAGON said:
omeone help me please?,I want to build an outrunner copper rotor induction motor,could anyone help me design one,I am new to this.
I've designed plenty of standard, in-runner induction motors but never an out-runner. I've seen them in ceiling fans before, though.

Obviously there isn't as much DIY interest in outrunner induction motors as other types of motors so you probably won't find a ton of information. What is the scope of what you are trying to do? Just a winding design? A lamination design?

Thank you,I basically want to make a motor stronger than the Tesla motor,inrunner induction copper rotor,could you help me with the design?

HYDRAGON said:
Thank you,I basically want to make a motor stronger than the Tesla motor,inrunner induction copper rotor,could you help me with the design?
I can gladly answer any questions you might have but trying to make a stronger motor than Tesla is probably going to be a pretty tough (not to mention expensive) task.

Back