MiEV in Somerville, NJ @ Coparts auction, anybody close?

someone living on the east coast or capable of driving to somerville should look into this car. if you know how to handle yourself in an auction, this is gonna be the only one available this year from my watching them.

the car is almost drivable but has damage to the front suspension which i think can be straightened with a power puller to get the alignment back in spec and then the damage to the body panels can be repaired by people who do fiberglass boat repairs if you don't wanna do it yourself.

otherwise this is a functional car with really low miles and imo the best of the available EV options. i suspect the car will be sold in the $3-4k range so it would be about 10% of original cost and should last for 30 years easily. so a good investment if you are interested in driving on juice.

i would like to have it myself but no way i can get out there. if you have friends moving to the west coast and they would pull it on a dolly and tow it here, or close by, then i will pay their gas out here. i can buy it from here online and if someone towed it home on a dolly for me until it could be towed here i would reimburse expenses too. shipping here would cost me $2500 so that is the biggest problem i have with it now. but if someone else wanted it then go join coparts. i can show you the ropes and give advice on how to set it up and do the bidding too.

Back