just the motor/wheel: $75+shipping, OBO
- old style 6x10 (slower but more efficient) 9c, rounded side covers, threaded both sides
- one torque arm
motor all configured a large comfort bike: $200+shipping (tho i'd prefer to sell locally)
- no battery, though i can leave the supports, and toss a homemade box/bag, which has seen better days
- standard full twist hall effect throttle, not shown
- 48V controller, not shown
- might need work w/ brakes, gears, seat, etc. i can do the work, including set it up w/ battery for extra, per your needs.