Up for sale is my Giant DH Comp frame.
-Frame, bottom bracket (in poor condition), seatpost, seat with small tear, fsa pig dh headset in good condition, and fiberglass battery case included(if you want it) Only!
-You can see what this looked like complete here http://www.radpower.org/projects
- I installed Doc Bass torque arms that I made with clamping ability, they work great.... but long story short I did not get them perfectly aligned so new owner will need to figure out a solution. I used a small .5 mm shim which got it close but wheel was still not straight up and down. Buyer beware that it was bad enough that a 2.5 inch wide tire would rub without shim.
- I grinded off cable holders inside the triangle to make more room for batteries.
- I moved external reservoir for rear shock to new location to make room for batts.
- This bike had minimal abuse from me and hardly any use from previous owner.
- Rear shock is very plush.
I am selling because I have a Kona Coiler and a Bullit and I prefer the geometry of both bikes for my riding style so I was never riding this. I hope someone else can utilize the endless battery storage space.
Price: 200 USD OBO + Shipping or free pickup in northern california Zip Code is 95542 if you want to calculate shipping