Keywin E-bike Lab Parameter Designer Software Manual-ver 1.2

IM running or should I say blowing up 24 fet controllers and the xpd doesn't currently support them!

WHat is that my comeputer wont let me see it!

I've got a question. I've searched for hours looking for a straight answer with no luck....

Which Switch setting do you use on the Lyen 12FET controller when using a Hall Effect throttle? I see Button and Switch options only.

Also, do the three speed settings have any effect?

Thanks in advance!

Bubba said:
I've got a question. I've searched for hours looking for a straight answer with no luck....

Which Switch setting do you use on the Lyen 12FET controller when using a Hall Effect throttle? I see Button and Switch options only.

Thanks in advance!
Haha the switch setting is to choose wether your three speed switch is a switch or a button. And yes the speed settings work eg. 50% is 50% of everything power and top speed!

Arlo1 said:
Bubba said:

Thanks in advance!
Haha the switch setting is to choose wether your three speed switch is a switch or a button. And yes the speed settings work eg. 50% is 50% of everything power and top speed!

But I'm not using either a switch nor a button. I'm using a hall effect throttle.

Bubba said:
[

But I'm not using either a switch nor a button. I'm using a hall effect throttle.
What I meant is if you use a three speed switch that's what button mode or switch mode is for. Hall effect and Pot type throttles both vary a voltage some ware in between 0-5 v which is what controllers need.

kevo said:
Three speed switch is nice!
yup i got "cop mode", "friends test ride mode" and "oh shit mode"

This thread has been very helpful, I wish I found it sooner.

Does anyone know why speed setting 120% doesn't increase top speed on my litte mxus geared motor? It's not a power limit, as at 17mph I'm nowhere near the amps it can pull on a hill or accelerating.

I have tried to download the Perameter designer setup ALL zip "Mike" installer zip package and i cannot unzip it?, it just say's "Unexspected end of archive" or corrupt ? Anyone else experience this ?

Or is my XPD software conflicting ?

that setup all file is corrupt? can someone post up a good copy, or is there another way of to do this?
being able to program an ecrazyman controller has been out of reach for me for years now, are we sure it can actually really be done with ant of these files?

i now even have the usb converter made for the new 24 fet, but the software?

i got things to kinda work, now getting invalid reply byte 'fe'
or invalid reply byte 38
any ideas?

Hi everyone. I would like to play with the parameters on my motor controller. I have one of Cellman's EB312-AS-2 controllers and I would like to read and save the settings profile that is currently on the controller before I attempt to tweak them. Is there any way to read the profile that is installed on the controller now before I screw everything up? If I mess everything up I can always go back and install the original parameters. Not sure how I can go about reading the info off the controller. Thanks.

No way to read from controllers that I am aware of. You're stuck with "blindly" overwriting whatever is there with your new settings.

You might ask Cell_man if he knows what those defaults are, or see if anyone has published them here on ES.

Hi Guys,

I have a new e-bike with attached (picture) controller.

Is the e-bike software and cable compatible with my controller?

Thanks, Lars

Attachments

• IMG_4803.jpg
    IMG_4803.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 9,813
Hi Lars,

It's hard to tell from the label. Can you open the case up and take a photo of the motherboard?

Hi ambroseliao,

I didn't know where to focus on, but see attachment for 2 pictures of the mainboard.

Thanks for your help and look forward hearing if it's possible!

Attachments

• IMG_4814.jpg
    IMG_4814.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 9,814
  • IMG_4815.jpg
    IMG_4815.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 9,814
Back