GCinDC wrote:Just since we're on the topic of the battery, a couple of Q's..:
- what C ratings do those prismatic A123's have for discharge/charge?
- So it's ONE 24s pack made of a 15s and a 9s subpack, with one BMS, right?
- How low will the BMS let an individual cell go? 3V? Is it a signalab?
- Did you get one charger or two? How many amps are those?
- How wide are the packs? How wide is the bike frame at it's widest?
- Does cell man have a site or just work off email?
Should be a nice weekend! Have fun and RECORD!
Lenk42602 wrote:Couple of updates:
My 16" wheel arrived from John yesterday. What you see here is a 5303 (old style) laced to a steel 16" moped rim, 1 cross. He did a great job. Thanks John! Tires are BMX, 20" X 2.4", these: model IA-2021 - http://www.innovatires.com/menu.php?xCPId=B06
Whiplash wrote:I could be wrong, but I think 16" moped wheels equal 20" bike tires. They are measured differently but are essentially the same size..
Lenk42602 wrote:Go Pro should be hear possibly when I get home from work tonight. If not it will be in my hands monday. Videos up soon!
GCinDC wrote:Lenk42602 wrote:Go Pro should be hear possibly when I get home from work tonight. If not it will be in my hands monday. Videos up soon!
fractal wrote:Hello Len, If you were to start over, are there any things you would have done differently?
cell_man wrote:Hi Len,
By the time you've limited the DOD and the charge voltage of the LiPo packs, the differences are not gonna be much if anything and definitely nowhere near the 35 to 50% weight saving you suggested.
Looking forward to seeing some video, I bet she moves along very nicely, job well done
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Observator and 6 guests