A Few new pics. Been to busy riding the thing
Few things I've done since last post.
- Chopped the falcon ev bag in half. I've only quickly strapped it on for stealth but aim is to mount the box properly using U clamps and will glue the falcon EV bag on.
- Hacked a light mount for the 12w ebay light. Great light btw.
- Chaingaurd - Rubbing looks minimal but I've put a carbon fibre chainguard on the swingarm to protect it ( those pads in the pic below is an older photo as I was trying to engage how much it was rubbing. but have to align the derailer as the chain comes off when trying to hit 32t.
Todo... Please offer your advice if you have any...
- Need to sort out my shifter / derailer. As the bike came with a 9 speed shimano deore, I've got a 7 speed 11-32t at the rear. Going to 32t the chain will dismount if I hit the shifter too quickly. Additionally the RH rear shifter I've relocated to the left due to space issue's. Hoping I can find a solution for a LH rear shifter ( 7 speed ).
- Need a chainguide / gaurd of some sort. Hit a few small jumps and the chain comes off. Chain gaurd would be handly to stop my work pants getting caught in the front chainring. Would really appreciate some advice on a chainguard / guide.
- Clamp the steel battery box to the frame ( currently duct taped ). Seal the top of the box for water resistance. Glue the falcon ev bag on. Seal the controller connections too
- Bikes a bit tall for me, I'm only 170cm tall and when I stop have to get my arse off the seat. Maybe going 24" will help?
- Can I use the green cruise button on the throttle for regen? Hyena has enabled regen on my controller.
- Need a winter jacket... Its cold here in Sydney.
Giant DH Comp 03 build in progress 72v 18s3p 9C 9x7 12fet Infineon controller set 45amps