9bot g30p/xiaomi 365pro parts mix n match

Hi, well im a noob and i mean noob. Im old school so in my mind...if it can fit together and or wired togeter then it should work....LMFAO ayways i have almost full xiaomi365 n almost full ninebotg30...no controller for 9bot ad no hub motor for xiaomi..so i tried cutting n splicing the connection wires between disp & batt it gave error 10 or 15 i think but couldnt find solution. I tried for months typing in diff search quiries, even tried using google dork generator over n over and coudnt find a frocking thing saying you can mix n match but i kept seeing comments on tube that you can...sayin oh its crazy how inter changable parts are but no one ever said what ones or how to. Then ...then i stumbled upon this site and tbh.....its a lil ovwhelming n i have no clue where to start or how to search or who n where i can ask dumb as frock questions lol. So what i was wanting to do was hack the scooter n use the full speed of the 9bots motor as it has the right numbers on it that it can be done....i have no clue ...is it the fuckin motor, display, bms that i gotta hack or lol. And i saw a cpl of videos by asian gentalemen using some sort of firmware updater program but i dont know what one. So im wondering if anyone can point in the the dirction the xiaomi,9bot GURU or info on what how to. I have a chinese knockoff of the 9bot....brand name LenZod...anyone know it...i tried hacking it but no app woud even recognize it n sync it to the apps. So im curiois about how to use a battery pack with other brandnames, and im curious as to know.... could the 9bot motor work with xiaomi controller (it literally says ninebot on the plastic ) n still use 9bot dashboard or would i have to use xiaomi batt, cont n dashboard and if someone coud expain why as im ttying to understand the connections n purpose, func, etc etc of how it works n why or why not as i like to DIY but like i said...I AM GREEN AS FUCKIN GRASS... AND HOW DO YOU HACK BMS N WHAT PROG WIN 10 OR ANDROID, AND I HAVE A NOTHER ENQUIERY...BOUGHT BIONX500G O.G SERIES BUT IT WAS frocked MISSING STUFF FROM BATT PACK AND I ACCIDENTLY TOUCHED SOMETHING AND FRIED THE BMS ON THE 48V PACK, SO I HAVE ALL THOSE CELLS, I HAVE THE 9BOT N XIO PACKS N SOME CORDLESS DRILL BATT PACKS, N I THOUGHT OK COOL ILL USE THE BIONX PACK FOR MY 48V 1600W UBERSCOOT KNOCOFF FRANKENSTIEN SCOOTER BUILD CUZ THE STUPUD CRAZY 30LB OF ACID BATT ARE TOAST SO I THOUGHT USE THE 9BOT BODY UBERSCOIT FRONT WHEEL SUSP ETC N USE THE REAR CONTROLL ARM WITH 1600W MOTOR ON A SUPER LIGHT 9bot FRAME N USE THE BIONX 48 PACK TO THE 48V CONTR...LOL. ILL TAKE PICS SO YOU CAN BETTER UNSTAND THE RETARD MESS I MAKE FOR MYSELF RATHER THAN HAVE JUST SPENT THE TOTAL AMMOUNT OA DECENT SCOOTER...BUT NO NO NO THAT WOULD BE TOOO EASY N TOO SMART OF A THING TO DO...NOW I STARTED ANOTHER IDEA...TAKE MY $3500 KONA PROCESS 134 N HOOK A 24V RAZOR MOTOR TO IT N JUST USE AN ON OFF SWITCH N RUN STRAIGHT POWER CUZ 1. CONTOLLER WAS MAKING MOTOR GO WRONG DIRECTION. BUT IM HAVING TROUBLE KEEPING THE MOTOR IN PLACE CUZ ONCE I HIT ON...HOLY HELL THAT THING HAS TORQ N IT RIPS THE HEAVEY DUTY HOSE CLAMPS OUT OF PLACE, SO ANY THOUGHT ON THAT AS WELL IF POSSIBE PLEASE N THANK YOU. OH N YEAH CAIN LENTH N TENSION IS AN ISSUE ON EBIKE BUILD AS IM USING PRE SET SIZE N LENTH OF CHAIN N IM DONT KNOW WHERE I COUD EVEN PUT A TENTIONER.

Back