CA SF Bay Area - HUGE Lot of E-Bike Parts (Lyen Controllers, Hub Motors, Batteries, Cycle Analyst) -$1500

GrayK

10 mW
Hi,

Im selling quite a large lot of hub motors motors and ebike parts. I bought a lot awhile back to test some custom motor controllers and embedded electronics I was developing. After I finished motor characterization I no longer need them.

I want to sell everything in one go but please ask me if you have any questions.

There is much more for me to post so I will continue to update this!

I'm looking for $1500 for the lot.

I will need to add more information but here is some to start:

All motors are laced to somewhat small wheels (20inch front hub motors)

Batteries are Lipos and are brand new (Never needed them due to usually a SK innovation pack instead)

3x VESC

Lyen Controllers

2) internally geared front eZee hub motors, (2) internally geared front BMC hub motors, and 1 Crystalyte front hub motor - NEW

BMC Controllers

13s BMSs - NEW

Please reach out about questions in the thread not via private message so I can answer everyone.

Please note that I am really only looking for local buyers due to weight of the lot!

Attachments

• IMG_3188.jpeg
    IMG_3188.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG-1046.jpg
    IMG-1046.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1028.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2868.jpeg
    IMG_2868.jpeg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
    IMG_3067.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
I can't take on the whole lot (got my own box'o'controllers ;D), but if you are looking to move two of the motors I've been on the lookout for a good deal on two 20" motor/wheel combos to fit this scooter:

2022-03-10 19.24.27.jpg
(Not the current setup any more; and the current dual 16" motors just aren't cutting it.)

I believe the front is a 135 drop out and the rear a 150. If you're willing to piecemeal some motors to match, I'll verify the dropouts and I'm local, happy to pick up.

I can't take on the whole lot (got my own box'o'controllers ;D), but if you are looking to move two of the motors I've been on the lookout for a good deal on two 20" motor/wheel combos to fit this scooter:

View attachment 352078
(Not the current setup any more; and the current dual 16" motors just aren't cutting it.)

I believe the front is a 135 drop out and the rear a 150. If you're willing to piecemeal some motors to match, I'll verify the dropouts and I'm local, happy to pick up.
Sure! If you are local im willing to part out some things. PM your phone number and we can get in touch.

Thanks.

Hey do you have a model number or any more info about those vescs? Would probably be interested in picking up two for a scooter Im working on, also am pretty local to you, just over the bridge ;)

Hey do you have a model number or any more info about those vescs? Would probably be interested in picking up two for a scooter Im working on, also am pretty local to you, just over the bridge ;)
They are 4.12 HW version. I bought 2x of them from a PCBA house. PM me with your phone number and we can work something out

View attachment 352078

Cool scooter! Your design?

Back