Controller Help

Hi,
Aplogies for asking a question that may well have been answered so many times before, but searching the forums I can't find an exact answer.
I'm planning an Ebike conversion using the Cycle Analyst CA3 and torque sensor from Grin; I've done one before so know the basics, but this time around Grin don't have stock of the Grinfineon controller that I used last time, and are telling me that stock is likely to be a couple of months away. I'd really like to finish my conversion by christmas, so have been researching controllers available through AliExpress of which there are thousands, but very little data.
I need 36V and probably 500W - I'll probably use the Shengyi SX2 motor which is quoted as nominal 250W-500W.
I need the motor connection to be a 9 pin Higo (I think Julet is compatible, but conflicting info. sometimes), and I know I may have to play around with the phase and hall wires to get the motor turning and sensing OK.
Most controllers have a PAS input, which I don't need as the CA does all the torque sensor stuff, but it seems that most controllers are set up for PAS input and will not work without some sort of pulse signal, which will not be available.
I know I'm going to need a current senso shunt resistor, I'm OK with a soldering iron so can cope with that.
Does anyone know of, or have experience of, a suitable controller ?

Back