Increase Acceleration by changing controller + adding batter

jerberto

100 µW
Hello All,

right now i have a scooter giving me top speed is 81/82 KM/H per hour as per GPS Speed.

My controller is Controller / 3000W - 80A - 72V
Motor is 2000W
Battery 12Vx6

Some friend of mine told me if i add one more battery + change the controller for a Sabvoton i should be able to almost increase by 1/3 the acceleration and get +10% autonomy on top of better speed controller and smoother acceleration in the 0 to 10 km/h range.

Everyone told me that this was the best controller : http://www.sabvoton.com/product/mqcon-sabvoton-new-generation-96v-80a-sine-wave-motor-controller.html#.VzgkP5N95Z0

(smooth power adjustment / no noise / good regen etc...)
CF SPECS below.

So do you think it would be worth to invest in this one and can u confirm what my friend told me about this ?

Thanks you,

General Spec .:

1. power supply:96V, MAX DC current:80A , Max phase current:200A

2. Product Size: 186x165x70mm

3. Net Weight:2kgs

4. Testing way: Hall sensor

Features:

1, FOC-180︒sinusoidal drive controller applied to BLDCM or PMSM..

2, It takes only 3 minutes for the motor to be well matched on its best electronic angle at the first time.

3, The motor torque ripple will be reduced to the minimum, so as to ensure electric vehicle to run without any noise and vibration, smoothly, and comfortably.

4, The precise current ring can provide accurate torque input to meet the requirement 0f large torque output during vehicle starting and climbing.

5, The controller enjoys high efficiency due to space vector converter control algorithm which can effectively reduce the temperature rise of controller and extend battery life mileage

6, Built-in various protection: locked-rotor protection, over-current protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection, speed protection, over-voltage protection ,under-voltage protection and so on, effectively ensuring the safety of electronic control system and vehicle.

7, System status and fault intelligent management system can effectively monitor the current system operating mode external input state ,the case of system failure, and the LED flashes at the same time to facilitate the diagnosis and maintenance.

8, The rich peripheral interfaces: reverse, cruise, anti-theft, electronic brake, etc.

9, Parameter modifications and settings are available through online configuration with online computer

10,CAN BUS is optional to communicate with body instrument and BMS

Test Report as below,

did you already look at the brands usually recommended here like lyan, kelly and so on?

their "chinglisch" on the site is very off-putting for me.

Back