Mqcon app just reads zeros

Matt98usa

1 µW
Hi,

I have a stealth clone with a Sabvoton svmc150(m) controller with a new 120 amp 45 amp hour battery. The controller is about 4 or so years old and when I got the battery I got a new dongle for the controller (lost old one) and had to install the mqcon app. Now the app just reads 0 for all values. I unplugged the connector like the directions on mqcon states, but still just zeros. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? I at least need to set my controller to not exceed the 120 amps.
Thanks

Whatever current app or program there is may not work with older controller firmware. I'd recommend talking to MQcon to see if they have an updated firmware or an older app/program.

It's also possible you have a bad dongle or an incompatible one.

I did talk to mqcon and they just sent me the pic of disconnecting the wire connector. That was two weeks ago and haven’t heard anything else. But yes that’s kinda what I was thinking was the firmware on my controller is too old/not compatible with the app. I just can’t seem to find the correct firmware and don’t have the usb cable to connect. My tire does turn/it works but I don’t know what the settings are and don’t want to burn up my new 120 amp battery on my 150a controller. Ty for the reply

I've got the same issue going on on my controller or mqcon app. All zeros on every parameter I try and change them but they just change back to zeros. Did you ever figure out a solution for this?

I bought a sabvoton controller 72100 last year and never did get it to do a complete hall test (but it was trying). Try to do it again and I've got all zeros on the mqcon app in every parameter. I see that this issue was brought up once before and was wondering if there was a solution ever found. I've tried to reset and no success there. I've tried changing the perimeter numbers to the ones that I remembered but they just changed back to zeros on their own even after saving. Help?

Back