Re: Why do you hate China?

I travelled a bit in south east Asia, looking forward to my next trip with my girls just to eat the night market food, gawd, I miss the food.
Unfortunately, we in North America are fed stuff by people with agendas, at the end of the day, we are all children of the same God.

I believe the Chinese government is occasionally worthy of criticism, but...everyone I've talked to who has visited China has all positive things to say about the people...and the food.

..what's the intention behind posting this thead?

I know a lot of people from China. They are all decent people.

The Chinese government leaves something to be desired - but then again, a lot of government do.

I think most people who "hate China" nowadays are doing it simply because it is the politically popular thing to do.

..what's the intention behind posting this thead?

Since the thread title is Re: xxxxxxx I suspect that it was a spam post originally, and the thread got left behind after the spammer was banned.

We've already been; why waste time and money going back?
Same reason as before: demonstrating economic and technological power to a rival nation.

everyone I've talked to who has visited China has all positive things to say about the people...and the food.
I went there in 2008. Right before the Olympics. Touring in a concert band.
It's a wondrous place. Many nice people. Terrible air. Made me quite sick.
Here's a video I made from the tour bus window:

Back