Sabvoton 72150 no blue display wire to short to red (display delete), can't connect blue tooth to app no. New build

dannyway

1 µW
Hey guys I have build this bike including chassis myself from scratch I'm almost finished but now i am having issues with my controller and wires. I have sabvoton 72150 V1 I think. the wires I have are not like any drawings IV seen. I have LCD round 4 wire plug and a flat 6 wire plug I assume is for CA. I also have orange and red on 2 wire plug and orange and brown on 2 wire plug. I think orange and brown is for the anti theft? does this need to be connected?? and the orange and red this is ignition?? do I connect the orange and red together? or the orange to the battery with switch inbetween? I was trying to use the controller with no display. if I connect orange and red controller turns on I have solid red light only. and my blue tooth WAS saying lack of voltage. I then was told to power controller from the display. well I don't have a display so I was told to join red and blue wires on display cable but it's only 4 wires red, green ,yellow and black.no blue wire. the CA flat 6pin plug has a blue wire but it goes to no where??? I assume this is to go to the shunt or hall wire speed??? so how do I power from display with no blue wire?? also I have no communication wires yellow green and brown at all. other controllers I see on YouTube connect and disconnect these to program. well I have none how do I do it????

nowI can't even get the blue tooth to come up on my phone at all where last night it was saying lack voltage now I can't get connection at all. why?? IV changed nothing.

Someone please helpae_1692936937803.jpgae_1692936907569.jpgae_1692936978215.jpgIMG_20230805_125049.jpgIMG_20230530_001650.jpg

Attachments

• ae_1692937061085.jpg
    ae_1692937061085.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 4
If it's a CA plug it can't be used for any displays (because the CA isn't a display). It can only be used for the Cycle Analyst (unless you have separate inputs and outputs you're wiring up to it for other devices that use or provide those same signals). See the ebikes.ca info page for CA plug wiring so you will know what wires are for what.

If you're not using a CA, don't use the CA plug, if tha'ts what it is.

But just because it's a 6 wire plug doesn't mean it has anything to do with a CA. That kind of connector has been used for many things, including halls to a motor (sometimes including a separate speed sensor wire and/or a thermal sensor wire). What does the controller manual say that plug is for, and what it's wiring is?

If it doesn't say, then you'd have to actually open the controller to trace where the wires go to know what they are for.

Same for the other connectors.

Ok thank you yeah I'm not using a CA but before I just leave it I mite trace the wires back and find out the functions then I can work out what's is needed and what's not. Thanks for your help there is not showing a 6pin in any sabvoton wire diagrams apart from one that's a CA plug I should not assume it's a CA like you said thanks.

Back