Emmo Knight

fugit

1 µW
Brand new to this forum so I don't really know all the one and outs. I just bought a used Emmo Knight and I think I got a pretty sweet deal but I have a lot of questions about it that I couldn't find answers to. For example: how do I identify which year it is? general preventative maintenance routine, what to check for, clean, lubricate, tighten, etc.? anyone know a good source for parts replacement, new parts? ideas for range extending mods, where to attach more batteries? also, if anyone else is out there from Toronto, please drop me a line. BTW, the knight is a kick as s bike, original owner said it was not nodded at all, but has 3 speed settings and goes really fast in the upper settings, which is unexpected as I thought legally they had to be limited to 32 km/hr, at least here in Ontario. Any help, info would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know Emmo Knight. A link to the thing you want answers about helps us get started.

https://emmo.ca/knight-electric-motorcycle

Looks fun. Like an electric Grom. I don't know your local vehicle laws. But I see what appears to be a motorcycle, not a moped. So with a plate on it, and insured, no limits to speed.

thanks for the reply. it looks like a motorcycle but it has pedals. although the pedals do function, they are in effect quite useless because it is way too uncomfortable and awkward to use them with the wide seat and body of the bike. I think the pedals are there really for show, so it can be classified as an ebike, which does not require license or insurance. to be classified as an ebike, the rule in my province (Ontario) is that it needs pedals and can't go over 32 km/hr, rider has to be at least 16 and wear a helmet. If it meets this criteria then no license or insurance required and follows same rules of the road as a bicycle. so generally the ebikes sold here are electronically limited to 32 km/hr and will not go faster unless modified. so I'm not sure if my Knight was modified or not, since I got it used and the original owner said he didn't modify it

Back