Go Cedric!

"This is certainly not a vehicle that is seen very often on our roads, but after road side inspection we couldn't find anything that would prevent the rider to continue his journey.

"The vehicle was keeping up with other traffic and didn't cause any obstruction to other road users. The owner made sure that he fulfilled all the safety regulation as well as keeping the insurance, MOT and tax in date."

Yet the BMW was not pulled over, nor checked with its no insurance, bad plate, no license driver, and a bad VIN hence stolen vehicle. Thief was probably high on da herb and craving donuts.

The officer tweeted that it was "all checked and in order" but he was "not convinced" he knew what it was.

A police spokeswoman said the vehicle was approved and registered by the DVLA.

spinningmagnets said:
"This is certainly not a vehicle that is seen very often on our roads, but after road side inspection we couldn't find anything that would prevent the rider to continue his journey.

"The vehicle was keeping up with other traffic and didn't cause any obstruction to other road users. The owner made sure that he fulfilled all the safety regulation as well as keeping the insurance, MOT and tax in date."

Pulled over for being weird.
Typical situation for a velomobile owner, i hear.

I'm quite amazed that you can modify a motorcycle that much and get away with it in the UK. Hats off!

There are more rules and inspection than there used to be but the law on vehicle modification in the UK is pretty liberal thanks to a long history of kit cars.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

That riles me up. Its not just Velombiles. Its just anything that sticks out to the donut hole.

Buy a rusted out p.o.s. and ya get pulled over.
While they let the beamer with its loud mufflers slide.

Urrgh!

neptronix said:
Pulled over for being weird.
Typical situation for a velomobile owner, i hear.

I'm quite amazed that you can modify a motorcycle that much and get away with it in the UK. Hats off!

The Wiki page on Cedric is a good read..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynch_motor
Including these milestones..
30 July 2008 - Four of the LMC version of the Lynch motor were used in a modified G-Wiz by the show Top Gear to beat a Ford Mustang in a straight-line race to 100 mph.[13]
12 June 2009, Rob Barber won the inaugural Manx TTxGP on an Agni Motors bike powered by an Agni motor, an improved version of the original Lynch motor.
12 August 2011, Pascal Chretien flew world's first manned electric helicopter [14] powered by two Agni motors 95R series, the Solution F/Chretien Helicopter...

..Also the comment that Cedric evolved his own math/algebra system to develop the motor and few conventionally trained/educated electrical engineers can understand his (very successful ) methods.! :shock:

Hillhater said:
..Also the comment that Cedric evolved his own math/algebra system to develop the motor and few conventionally trained/educated electrical engineers can understand his (very successful ) methods.! :shock:

I've been educated as an engineer, and the reason so few engineers understand what Cedric has come up with is because no textbook in existence has any concept of what is actually possible, only what is "not possible". The creativity and open-mindedness is beaten out of the engineers through the course of their "education", while individuals like Cedric don't let such constraints limit them. You won't find his work or his math or the things he knows in any textbook, and to a lot of "educated" engineers, that makes it "incorrect" or "wrong". Yet, in the real world, Cedric's work has yielded results. Fancy that...

Back