Cyclone 3000w European supplier

BikeVirgin

10 mW
Can anyone suggest European supplier of cyclone motor kits. I want to avoid paying custom duty. Thanks.

I'm not sure if you understood what I was trying to say. Maybe I should rewrite my post. Basically if you live in Europe eg. UK and buy something in Europe. you don't have to pay customs duty. If I bought it from China or America I would have to pay tax or vat or both depending on cost of item. So I was looking for someone who ships from Europe.

Cyclones are made in taiwan (or china? whatever), so someone has to import them.

UK and buy something in Europe. you don't have to pay customs duty.
It doesn't matter where you buy, there is a 20% Vat on almost everything, imported or made locally.

Believe me, buying it locally will set you back way more than if you buy it directly from them.
The only way you could save some decent money is by getting together a group-buy.

Customs tax should only be around 140€-180€ if that is too much for you then wait till you have more money or get something else.

http://www.cyclone-tw.com/2chkit.html

I will buy direct , as you mentioned it's probably still the best option unless someone else knows of a better option!

Back