Super 73 RX battery options

ryan1685

100 W
Probably a bad Idea, but after 1 year of saving I finally bought the super 73 RX. Was really expensive considering shipping was $450 to my country. Nevertheless, seeing I like to go on long cruises, 1 battery will not serve me well. Seeing you cannot get an extra battery from Super 73. Does anyone know of any oem batteries that would work with this bike?

Why would you buy a product that you can not buy an extra battery for?

ryan1685 said:
Probably a bad Idea, but after 1 year of saving I finally bought the super 73 RX. Was really expensive considering shipping was $450 to my country. Nevertheless, seeing I like to go on long cruises, 1 battery will not serve me well. Seeing you cannot get an extra battery from Super 73. Does anyone know of any oem batteries that would work with this bike?

Its an inventory issue, its not like you cant replace the battery at all. I guess they are still feeling the affects of covid

ryan1685 said:
Its an inventory issue, its not like you cant replace the battery at all. I guess they are still feeling the affects of covid

Ah that makes more sense, supply chain issue. Lots of people are buying leisure products during covid. I bet their sales shot up very high.

ryan1685 said:

It would be easier for us to help you if you provide a link to the specific bike you got from them (assuming that page has the enough info on the battery to find/build a new one from), and/or if they have a page for the specific battery that would go on this bike that has that information, so that we can find you a usable alternative that you won't have to hack or change cases or connectors for, etc., to make it work with your bike.

Alternately, it would help us help you if you can tell us what the voltage range (or chemistry and series cells) of the battery is (is it a "48v", "52v", "72v", etc? a LiIon or LiFePO4 13s, 14s, 16s, 20s, etc?), as well as how many Ah capacity (or Wh) you would like the new battery to have (or how much Ah the original one is, and how much range it gets you, vs the range you want to have), and what the peak and continuous A (amps) it must be able to provide to the bike.

It would also be helpful to know whether you need the battery to physically fit in a particular space (like be exactly the same casing/etc as, or fit in a particular existing bracket, and if possible give dimensions). Unless you are willing to change out connectors or buy or make adapters as needed, we also need to know which connector the existing battery uses.

https://super73.com/products/super73-rx

48V Battery

960Watt hour

21700 batteries in a 13S5P arraignment at 4000mah per cell with 65 individual cell

Back